Representative Cases & Transactions
The following is representative list of some of the transactions where Goldman Antonetti & Crdova, LLC attorneys has assisted clients. For additional information on representative cases, please see the individual attorney profiles.
• The $62 million project for the repavement of the Luis Munoz Marin Airport facility requiring all the permitting and environmental compliance.
• The engineering, procurement, construction, financing, testing and commissioning of a pipeline to transport natural gas from a facility in Penuelas, Puerto Rico to the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority (PREPA) Power Plant in Salinas, Puerto Rico (also known as the "South Gasduct Project"), representing approximately $80 million in financing and requiring engineering and construction work.
• The supply of two water storage tanks for the Lajas infrastructure renovations in approximately $1 million.
• The development, installation, implementation, operation, management and maintenance of a stand-alone electronic toll collection system for all plazas on the toll highways owned and operated by the Puerto Rico Highways Authority.
• A $300 million project for the turnkey, design/engineer, procure, finance and construct of a 464 mw combined cycle power plant to replace PREPA's units in its San Juan Power Plant and approximately $5 million in the reconstruction of the Palo Seco STG units.
• The formation of engineering and professional entities to provide the design builds capabilities for the San Juan Waterfront project.
• The lease of commercial space for the installation of a major electronic products company brand stores in Puerto Rico shopping centers.
• The acquisition of five major shopping centers.
• Numerous lobbying efforts with the Puerto Rico Legislature including: lobbying against proposed regulations which would affect the competitive distribution of sugar products in Puerto Rico; and lobbying for the repeal of compulsory "colligation" of local appraisers in detriment of their federal counterparts.
• A $94 million construction financing for tourism facilities, which included two condo-hotel towers for a 5-star hotel in the Condado area of San Juan. This complex transaction included various phases of interim financing, an inter-creditor agreement between private and government lenders, participation agreements, numerous easements and servitudes, and constitution of surface rights
• The structuring and documentation of the acquisition financing for an entire network of gasoline stations in Puerto Rico of a major international distributor, which included term loans, revolving facilities and stand-by credits, and involved entities in several jurisdictions.