Business Immigration Attorneys in Puerto Rico
The Immigration Practice Group at Goldman Antonetti & Cordova (GAC) offers advice and representation in the area of business immigration law before all the bureaus of the Department of Homeland Security (USCIS, CBP and ICE) and the Department of State.
Our lawyers provide business immigration services to businesses and individuals in Puerto Rico and around the world. Whether you are planning to expand your business with foreign nationals, invest in a business in the United States or obtain an immigrant or nonimmigrant visa, our Immigration Practice Group can assist you.
- Immigrant and non-immigrant visa petitions: We file petitions for H-1B visas (specialty occupation employment), L visas (intra-company transferees) and P visas (performing athletes, artists and entertainers).
- Consular representation: We provide advice to individuals going through consulate processing for E visas (treaty traders and treaty investors) and TN visas (NAFTA professional workers from Mexico or Canada).
- Employment based executive immigration: Individuals of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, outstanding professors and researchers and multinational managers/executives may be eligible for an EB-1 visa and green card.
- Naturalization: We support individuals seeking naturalization (citizenship), from preparing naturalization applications to prepping for the interview and citizenship test.
- Employer sanctions: We represent employers who are facing I-9 audits and other enforcement processes by the Department of Homeland Security.
Our immigration attorneys also represent certain immigrants and nonimmigrants facing employer sanctions, detention and removal/deportation issues.
Members of the Immigration Law Practice Group:
Our immigration lawyers may collaborate with members of other practices at our firm to provide comprehensive solutions for individual clients.
Members of the firm appear on behalf of clients before federal and Puerto Rico courts and government agencies, and in domestic and foreign transactions. GAC's offices are in the American International Plaza Building in the heart of Hato Rey, San Juan, Puerto Rico's financial district. If you would like to speak with a member of the firm or have any other question, please contact the firm to arrange a consultation with an attorney with the appropriate experience.